Finance Director sought for vibrant company with huge growth potential
HB Leisure are seeking a dynamic Finance Director to not only run the Finance Function, on a day to day basis, but shape the existing Finance Function ready for the next level of growth. As a result of recent growth (over the last five years we have opened 30 sites in 11 countries), there is an ever-increasing level of exposure and interaction with the business from a global perspective as we are now operating in 15 countries, adding more complexity to the systems of financial control and risk management.
A full job description is available upon request, however, key areas of responsibility are as follows:
• Leading the Finance function
• Production of the monthly accounts
• Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
• Creating a reliable decision-making platform
• Creating sustainable systems and controls
• Identifying areas for profit improvement
• Working capital management
• Forming an integral part of the senior management team
• Improving external communication with stakeholders
• Qualified Accountant - ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent - with significant post qualification experience in a similar Head of Finance, FD or CFO position
• Self-starter, intelligent, thoughtful, trustworthy and with excellent interpersonal skills.
• A willingness to be hands on, but also the gravitas to interface with key stake holders in the business.
• Credible track record of partnering with an entrepreneurial senior management team.
• You will have a strong interest in the leisure and entertainment sector and believe that you will suit the company’s culture.
Benefits & Location
Salary is negotiable dependent on ability and experience. This position also attracts an annual bonus (subject to performance) as well as private health care.
This position is based in the beautiful Welsh countryside in Llandudno, North Wales with excellent daily transport links. Relocation support will be available for the right candidate.
About HB Leisure
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates in 15 countries and employs approximately 1,500 people during peak season.
We are seeking to make a speedy appointment so please get in touch as soon as possible by contacting Janette Logan, HR Manager at J.Logan@hbleisure.co.uk for a full job description and person specification. Applications should be submitted no later than 10 October 2016 at 9am. We would love to hear from you, in particular how you meet the person specification set out in this advert and the job description. Good luck!