Head of Finance
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Finance - Carlisle
Hays Senior Finance is proud to be partnered with the Cumberland Building Society, a mutual organisation and the 10th largest building society with 34 branches, over £2 million assets and around 150,000 customers.
They provide a full range of mortgages, savings and current accounts for both personal and business customers, together with estate agency and vehicle finance subsidiaries.
Cumberland Building Society is looking to recruit a Head of Finance who is qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA based at their head office in Carlisle, Cumbria.
The key responsibilities of this Head of Finance job are: -
Reporting to the Finance Director and as part of the senior management team, you will add significant value to the organisation and take line management responsibility of the finance department. You will ensure the timely delivery of financial management and statutory information, including reporting on results, variance analyses, budgets and projections for the Board as well as information returns to the Bank of England.
The skill and experience required for this Head of Finance job include: -
- Qualified accountant, ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Hands on experience of managing a finance team to achieve timely and accurate results
- Proven technical ability with a blend of commercial and strategic input
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the Financial Services sector is desirable but not essential.
As an equal opportunities employer Cumberland Building Society offers a competitive package for this Head of Finance job including: -
- Competitive basic salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits including; Company car, contributory pension scheme, death in service 4 x basic salary, private Healthcare scheme and relocation package
- Excellent opportunity for progression to Society’s Executive.
This Head of Finance job will suit a candidate who is looking to progress within a very well regarded organisation.
This job opportunity is been managed by Laura Latimer for Hays Senior Finance.
Applications from this advertising will be forwarded as part of the process, for a confidential conversation with them regarding this job opportunity please call or apply today.
First interviews will take place week commencing 24th October 2016
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly