POSSIBLE is seeking a management accountant to be responsible for all month end reporting for POSSIBLE UK. Based in London, the management accountant will work with the finance team to provide accurate month end reporting.
The management accountant will report directly to the UK Financial Controller and will work with the team to streamline the month end process and ensure thorough analysis of the numbers to help improve the performance of business and help drive profitability.
- Responsible for preparing weekly cash flow forecast
- Management of VAT returns
- Identify areas of improvement and be innovative in approaching change
- Assist in preparation of annual PSA return
- Line managing of one direct report (Finance Assistant)
- Any other ad hoc items
Management and financial reporting
- Timely preparation of accurate management accounts and review of performance against budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis for month end reporting
- Responsible for detailed balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for agreeing and reconciling inter company balances
- Preparation and submission in Cartesis of monthly WPP / POSSIBLE reporting requirements
- Assisting in the fieldwork of the external audit
Strategy and budgets
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budgets and on-going forecasts throughout the year
- Assisting in the set-up of SOX compliant control environment
- On-going review of financial controls and the implementation of improvements where appropriate
- Become a Maconomy super-user
- Develop reports from systems to aid management reporting
- Ability to communicate effectively, sensitively and succinctly
- Ability to build strong relationships and adapt style to be equally effective, persuasive and influential across a range of organisational and national cultures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proactively manage workload to effectively deliver multiple tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail and commitment to accuracy and excellence
- Strong analytic and excel skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial information
- Extensive finance and accounting experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IRFS)
- Studier for ACCA or CIMA or QBE
POSSIBLE is a digital creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact.
On paper, POSSIBLE is 25 offices spanning five continents. In practice, we are 1,200+ people offering local expertise to some of the world’s most dynamic brands. These include Canon, Microsoft, Ford, Lucozade, HSBC, P&G, Visa and Coca-Cola. POSSIBLE is also part of WPP Digital.
Along with award winning work, a great creative culture and lots of friendly people, we also offer some excellent benefits to all employees. Here are just some to give you a taster: Private health insurance, Private medical insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Season ticket loan, 25 days holiday, Free weekly massages, Corporate gym memberships, Free fruit and breakfast, and a weekly free bar with regular live entertainment!
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly