Interim Head of Finance
My client are a Leading Housing Association based in the centre of London. The role will be for an Interim Head of Finance to support the Finance Director and Finance team as the organisation looks to transform its structure. The role will last for 3+ months with the potential for the position to become permanent.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement corporate strategy, business and financial plans Provide advice to the Board on strategy and policy development in response to local and wider strategic environment
- Project manage key specific projects and initiatives as required Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, clients and customers to further the interest of the organisation
- To provide high quality financial forecasting to the Board, Executive and Senior teams to enable effective business decisions
- To ensure that company accounts and budgets are produced to a high standard and feed into budgetary and financial frameworks
- To ensure that capital and revenue programmes are delivered and agreed annual budget allocations are maximised
- Lead financial planning on asset management including delivery of repair and maintenance schemes
The organisation is about to embark on a unique change programme so this role represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a changing finance function. The ideal applicant will be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified and will have previous relevant experience ideally in a Housing environment.
Jack Hampson, Consultant