Our client is a leading housing association based North East London now looking to take on a new role for a Treasury Manager. This is an exciting time to join the business as they expand their finance function ready for future development across the wider business.
Reporting into the Director of Finance and leading a team of 6 you will be responsible for;
- Managing the Group’s funding, and relationships with lenders and credit rating agency
- Supporting other areas of the Group by developing and implementing financial models and forecasting tools.
- Monitoring and reporting on covenants.
- Cash forecasting and short term investment / loan drawdown decision making.
- Manage a team of 6, for AP, Credit Control, Cash Book and Bank Reconciliations.
- Maintain transactional banking systems and ensuring that they are used efficiently and with proper security and segregation of duties.
- You will be a commercially minded finance professional looking for a new challenge in which you can combine and develop your financial analysis and treasury skills in this wide ranging role
- You must hold a suitable qualification such as Chartered Accountancy (ACCA, CIMA), Corporate Treasury (AMCT)
- You will have experience either in Residential Development or the Housing sectors
Remuneration: £55,000 / £65,000 plus benefits
Please contact Jack Hampson, Consultant