My client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant due to experiencing significant growth. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will provide finance support to the Financial Controller and North West Management Teams through the production of timely and accurate management and financial information.
- Assist Financial Controller with preparation of the monthly management accounts for the region within agreed timescales provided by group.
- Lead the production of the regions cash forecasting through the coordinating of all aspects of cash reporting and owning the identification of risks and opportunities for both revenue and cost.
- Work closely with the QS’s and Site Teams to understand the cash requirements of a scheme to ensure all forecasting is robust and sites’ cash usage is understood.
- Update sales price analysis on weekly basis and provide the regional management team with a forward forecast of price variance based upon current sales releases and achieved prices.
- Collation of ad hoc reporting information as and when requested by senior management.
- Produce and maintain other finance specific reports in relation to sales security, stock, sales type analysis and cost tracking.
- Other ad hoc duties
You will be a qualified or qualified by experience accountant with excellent verbal and written presentation skills. You will also be an advanced user of excel.
£42,000 plus benefits
Daniel Bolton, Director