Group Finance Manager
My client is a property company who due to continued growth are now looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will provide a first class finance function and be responsible for the corporate and strategic financial operations of this rapidly expanding business.
Your duties will include:
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller and Group Finance Director in all aspects of group financial management.
- Preparation of the group month end reporting pack.
- Ensuring the VAT, PAY/NI & CIS returns are completed on time and relevant documents are sent to the HMRC.
- Management of the businesses overall month end process using COINS.
- Assist the group financial controller with the preparation of the year-end audit pack and liaising with auditors.
- Treasury Management
- Provide leadership and development for the corporate finance team
You will be a qualified accountant who is supportive and engaging. You will have strong communication skills, both oral and written and be capable of producing high quality reports and proposals to senior management.
£45,000 plus car, 50% bonus and benefits
Daniel Bolton, Director