£65,000-£81,000 Per Annum + Bonus
Things move quickly at Dyson. In twenty years, what began with one man and one idea has grown into a global technology company, with 6,000 people and a presence in over 70 countries. From Malmesbury to Malaysia to the US to Australasia and many countries in between, we’ve sold over 80 million machines.
Due to continued growth and exciting developments we have the need for an experienced Assistant Treasurer to join the team. We are looking for a dynamic and results orientated team player with a strong intellect. Based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, Dyson is growing organically and needs flexible, creative thinkers that can make a difference.
The role is highly responsible and alongside the Head of Group Treasury, you will work to deliver across a range of interesting activities:
• Support the business as it grows rapidly into new territories or undertakes new ventures
• Arrange debt funding in the bank and capital markets
• Assess and deliver large and small projects related to treasury specifically, or the wider finance function or commercial business areas
• When necessary have an involvement with the day to day treasury operations, whether exploring underlying exposures or authorising required deals
• Engage with management through monthly committee meetings
• Demonstrable experience of treasury operations/risk management in a multi-national group
• MCT or AMCT qualified by exam and likely to be degree educated.
• This role is challenging and requires a strong intellect with excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Success will depend upon a dynamism in activity, commitment to deliver and ability to use initiative in resolving issues
• Strong communicator and influencer, commercially minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to seek out and understand issues
If this sounds like the right challenge for you then please click apply below