Our client is a venture capital backed B2B SaaS business going through a period of sustained growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Finance to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial company. Reporting to the COO key responsibilities will include –
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost
• Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances
• Implement accounting policy, internal and external financial reporting, financial analysis and internal controls and procedures.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with HMRC reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Act as the main point of contact to external auditors and provide all required information
• Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed.
• Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls.
• Statutory audits
• Manage payroll company
• Data gathering - Forecasting, budgeting, monthly reporting
• Managing company share options/ cap table
• Assisting with fundraising, and owning all financial due diligence
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE. You must have experience of working in a senior finance role in industry rather than practice. You will have experience of working for a VC backed business with an international footprint. Exposure to SaaS based business would be advantageous. You must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced environment and have excellent interpersonal skills. You must have excellent attention to detail and a hands-on approach.