MERJE is recruiting a Financial Accountant to work for one of the leading manufacturers in their field. In this newly created role you will cover 10 individual businesses across Europe and the US to provide internal and external financial reports.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Corporation tax packs
- Dealing with holding companies and legacy entities
- Providing technical assistance to the business in preparation of their statutory accounts
- Load information to HFM and resolve consolidation issues
- Reviewing entity submissions
- Reconciliation and review of general accounts
- Creating and posting financial postings and journals
- Assisting in the external audit process
Our client is looking for a qualified ACA who is currently in practice, ideally big 4 or top 10, who is looking for their first move into industry. You will need to have comprehensive up to date knowledge on current accounting standards, IFRS and preparing statutory accounts. Also required is a good level of interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with external bodies and internal finance staff.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a large organisation and be rewarded for excellent performance. Our client is able to offer a highly competitive salary and strong benefits package for the successful candidate. Apply online for immediate consideration.