Competitive + Excellent Benefits
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for fully qualified, high achieving Finance Managers to join Rolls-Royce in Derby within our Civil Aerospace and Corporate business areas. You will join a global function which offers a large variety of career opportunities across all the disciplines of finance, multiple sectors and is geographically spread. We offer a structured professional training and development programme which will enable you, when combined with your own ability and ambition, to fulfil your career aspirations and drive world-class performance.
In this challenging and rewarding role you'll make an invaluable contribution to Rolls-Royce. You'll be integral to our on-going success, as you provide robust information and commercial recommendations to ensure that risks are minimised and projects are delivered within budget. The application of your financial expertise will then go on to support investment in research and development, to aid the creation of new products and the services for which Rolls-Royce are renowned.
- Prepare and interpret budgets, control data, financial analyses and business planning to support the effective management of the business.
- Support business leaders and their teams in achieving business objectives.
- Support cost reduction and investment decisions by providing clear insight, appropriate tools & awareness training to enable the businesses to achieve their targets.
- Work collaboratively across the business to interpret performance trends and support the generation of improvement plans and actions.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA preferred).
- Able to work closely with the business and functional leaders, providing financial analysis and insight to tight deadlines supporting business decision making.
- Communicating at all levels of the business to convey complex financial matters to people without a background in finance
- Able to develop effective collaborative relationships with people across many different parts of the organisation.
- Demonstrable customer focused experience.
Flexible working will be considered for this role E.g. job-share; part-time or flexi-time in line with country options.
At Rolls-Royce, we focus on the future in every sense. We continually break new ground with integrated power solutions that are technologically advanced and create better power for a changing world.
Create momentum. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.