Finance Manager - Europe
Our client -an international world leading company - is looking for a Finance Manager for Europe.
Details about the Client
Our mandate is an international world leading company with more than 5000 employees. The product portfolio is available in more than 100 countries and the company itself stands for highest quality in the food and beverage sector. Due to the rapid development as well as the continuous growth of our client we are currently looking for a Finance Manager Europe (m/f) in a greater mid-size German City within North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Detailed Job Description
- Supervise and manage a team of up till seven local Financial Accountants.
- Monitor and support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of all subsidiaries within Europe.
- Address potential issues with subsidiary management team and ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reporting.
- Review monthly financial statements to identify potential risks and significant deviations from budget. Work with stakeholders to develop solutions in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with external advisors to ensure all subsidiaries are fully compliant from a local accounting, tax and legal perspective.
- Work with subsidiary General Managers and Finance Managers to review processes and procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting.
- Develop and improve the technical expertise and engagement of all accounting personnel within the Group.
- Bachelor's and/ or Master's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Numerous years of experience as a Finance Manager within an international company
- Strong financial skills and a comprehensive understanding of accounting, managerial accounting as well as administration Confidence Strong leadership to simultaneously execute multiple tasks and projects under pressure
- Broad expertise in technical accounting matters (e.g. IFRS or US GAAP) and international tax topics
- First-class English language are a must as well as strong German and Japanese language skills in professional manner
What's on offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW258935Z