My client is a mixed use developer based in Central London, due to business growth, a new role has been created to assist the Finance Director with all aspects of reporting and analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to Investors including P&L and Balance Sheet, full reconciliations and forecasts for anticipated full year profits
- VAT reporting to Investors on a monthly basis
- Responding to Investor queries and requests as required in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Liaising with the current Finance team to ensure that they provide the necessary inputs and reconciliations in a timely manner to enable the reports to be completed on time.
- Review of Income reconciliations and authorisation of Income journals
- Authorisation of supplier payments for sites
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who has a background in real estate, you will have advanced excel skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills and experience of facing off to key internal and external senior stakeholders.