Lead Commercial Analyst
Lead Commercial Analyst needed for FTSE100 Business in Berkshire!
£48,000 - £54,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Investigo is currently recruiting for a Blue Chip Telecoms business in Berkshire who are recruiting for a Lead Commercial Analyst at present. This role will play a key part in identifying, analysing and developing commercial opportunities, you will proactively support and evaluate business opportunities using modelling solutions to provide sound commercial recommendations.
- Supporting and developing direct engagement with Sales/Operations/Marketing/Technology and Delivery organisations to achieve business objectives and to deliver effective data gathering and analysis.
- Working with the partners in the ongoing development of propositions and you will provide full product profitability and manage the ongoing impact of market changes.
- Developing all encompassing models, you will evaluate shared network effect of assets on Business Profitability and you will manage and develop monthly KPI's.
- Analysing risk and reward scenarios providing ROI (Payback/NPV/IRR) metrics.
- University graduate with degree in a Business, Statistics, Maths or Finance discipline
- 3-5 years experience of working within a commercial and analytical role in either Telecoms, Technology or Consulting industry
- Strong commercial and financial awareness with a heavy focus on profitability
- Advanced financial modelling and Excel/MS Office skills in particular writing Macros/SQL
- Proven capacity to offer knowledge and credibility to pitch ideas and solutions
- Ability to work on a practical level and manage and prioritise your workload effectively
- Ability to demonstrate energy, drive, professionalism and commitment and must be a strong customer focus