Senior Global Business Analyst
Working as part of a team of team of nine, the Senior Global Business Analyst will assist the Global Client Finance Director with the commercial and compliance management of a large portfolio of global clients across the automotive, FMCG, luxury and financial sectors. You will therefore be an integral part of a dynamic worldwide team, gaining best in class experience and exposure to global media challenges across a wide range of clients at the forefront of creative, adaptive and innovative media solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing analytical work, sourcing information and preparing reports to better enable the team to service our key global clients.
- Specifically responsible for the day to day management of two of the agency's top ten clients on behalf of the Global Commercial Director.
- Oversight of the agency commercial timetable, intranet management and compliance information
- Responsible for preparing analysis in support of fee negotiations and client profitability reviews.
- Preparation of financial analysis for contract compliance purposes and ongoing client support.
- Collection, consolidation and analysis of data from Regional and Local Finance Directors to support key commercial decisions as well as ongoing commercial compliance.
Key Behaviours and Knowledge
- Commercial outlook:
- Demonstrates the ability to engage a commercial view across general business undertakings and challenges.
- Possesses a general understanding of the economic and industry specific implications and developments for Mindshare and our clients.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail:
- Ability to process and, most of all, interpret financial data in support of commercial decisions.
- Ability to recognise and diagnose problems, as well as the underlying causes, then develop practical solutions.
- Possess a natural attention to detail and ability to digest information from a wide variety of sources.
- Open-minded, able to develop and assess different options and solutions.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating on daily basis the ability to succinctly communicate with finance and non-finance people alike and to accommodate language and cultural differences.
- Strong listening skills and ability to process verbal information.
- Proven verbal and written communicator who is able to measure the requirements of different audiences and adapts his / her communication style accordingly.
- Willingness and ability to involve others and use informal/virtual teams to complete tasks.