FP&A Analyst - Slough
An internationally leading company in the FMCG sector is seeking a talented FP&A Analyst to join the team based in Slough. The role will involve providing finance support and business partnering to make financial decisions. You must have the technical ability to support the finance function as well as the ambition and drive to make business suggestions based on in depth analysis that will be presented directly to executive level staff.
Responsibilties will include
- Undertake all financial reporting and control activities
- Financial planning/forecasting and management of this information
- Provide analysis and insights to facilitate effective decision making and drive business performance and profitability
- Month end process and management
- Assist FP&A team with headcount reporting, capital process, quarterly and monthly budgeting presentations
The ideal candidate will need:
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Strong systems skills (Excel)
- Ability to create strong working relationships and influence across all areas of business
- Technical ability to understand and discuss basic P&L and Gross Margin Analysis