An exciting opportunity for a high calibre Management Accountant to join a market leading business based near Leicester.
The purpose of the Management Accountant role is to provide accurate, timely and relevant production information to business unit stakeholders
Main duties of the Management Accountant role are;
- Produce monthly management accounts & reports
- Review income/operating statements with operations
- Provide inventory reporting and analysis
- Monthly stock reconciliation's
- Reconcile balance sheet using agreed methods
- Support budgeting and forecasting process
Work with Financial Controller to provide analytical business decision support
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant position will come from a similar background and be part qualified ACCA/CIMA. You will be confident in nature and have the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
To apply for the position of Management Accountant then please click the link and if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days