A highly desirable Finance Manager role has become available at an international technology business in the City of London. Directly supporting the Financial Controller as well as managing the month-end process, this role offers a brilliant experience and excellent career progression.
About the Finance Manager role:
As Finance Manager, this rare opportunity at an international technology company will require you to partner operational management and build decision support, as well as lead the year end audit process. You will also introduce best practice to promote efficiency in financial operations, whilst also maintaining the integrity of balance sheets through use of controls and reconciliation.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Support and develop the transactional finance team
- Working with the FC take a lead to ensure efficiency in transactional processing
- Recommend development needs of the team and support the development
- Develop knowledge between team members to ensure cover is provided when needed
- Actively develop self to ensure current knowledge of applicable standards and regulations
Manage the month end reporting process
- Lead the month end reporting process to deliver the monthly finance report
- Ensure key accounts are reconciled and controlled and supported by good documentation
- Working with the FC identify and action process improvements
Lead the year end audit process and statutory audit
- Work with the FC and FD in agreeing the month end audit processes
- Manage delivery of documentation to the auditors
- Working with auditors to complete the audit in line with agreed time scales
- Prepare statutory accounts for audit and sign off
- Maintain timetable of compliance requirements across jurisdictions
- Ensure appropriate resources are in place to ensure efficient compliance activity
- Establish strong financial support relationships with key operational management
Holding a strong process and service mindset, you will have sound people management skills and be organised and focused on delivery to deadlines. Also able to establish credibility with finance and non-finance staff through good communication skills and advanced knowledge of accounting and qualified accountancy. You will also have sound spreadsheet and written skills, as these are essential for this role, whilst holding experience with NAVISON is also desirable.
If this exciting Finance Manager at an international technology business in the City of London interests you, please apply below.