Operational Tax Manager
A leading financial services business and a household name are now looking to hire an Operational Tax Manager to be based in their West Yorkshire offices.
You will have one direct report and report into the Head of Operational taxes.
Below is a brief overview of the Operational Tax Manager role:
- Provide tax advise to stakeholders at varying levels (internal and external) with regards to Operation Taxes compliance for the group
- Interpret tax legislation and convey these regulatory changes to the wider business
- Implement regulatory change with the support of the wider tax team
- Provide technical advisory input on multi-disciplinary projects
- Reviewing current processes and procedures to drive further efficiencies and highlight any potential areas of risk
The ideal Operational Tax Manager profile:
- Experience working for a financial services business in a Operational Tax role
- Ideally managerial experience although this is not essential
- Accountancy (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or tax qualification (ATT/CTA) is preferred but not a pre-requisite
If you would like to apply to the role of Tax Manager - Operational Taxes please do so today.