Group Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a highly progressive opportunity for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join a high performing team within a rapidly growing UK division of a US listed technology / Professional services organisation based in Central London. £65,000-75,000 + 10% Bonus and excellent Benefits.
- POSITION: Financial Reporting Manager (Project Management / International team management)
- COMPANY: Technology / Professional Services (US Listed)
- LOCATION: Very Central London
- SALARY: £65,000 - 75,000 + 10% bonus + 3% - 5% pension + family medical + benefits
- REPORTING INTO: ACA PWC 2008, Finance Director (Really switched on, down to earth & progressive)
This position with develop into a director position over the next 24 - 36 months as the successful candidate grows the function and the UK division.
The role will involve taking on a lot of the monthly responsibilities of the Finance Director, line management and involvement in a number of projects.
- Working as No2 to FD
- A lot of Project work (Including Acquisitions, systems migrations, corporate accounting projects with the global team etc)
- FRS 102 / IFRS / US GAAP
- Multi-currency consolidation
- Great culture and rapidly growing UK division of a US listed business
- Producing monthly Group consolidated accounts
- Provide technical advice and guidance internally in relation to US GAAP and FRS 102 accounting treatment of various matters and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes
- Establishment and development of an overseas team
- Take lead on multiple projects
- Leading and coordinating of external audit, including lead contact for audit team, to ensure timely completion of all audits
- To support other regional finance teams, with key responsibilities as required
- ACA Qualified
- Excellent technical skills are essential (FRS 102 / IFRS / US GAAP), as is demonstrable track record in best practice management of financial close cycles, consolidations and advising senior management of accounting policies
- Motivated by building teams & project work
- Looking for a broad and challenging position with a fast growing company
Salary & Benefits
The Group Financial Reporting Manager will be offered a salary between £65,000-75,000 + 10% Bonus and excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.