Financial Accountant / Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a highly progressive opportunity for a Financial Accountant / Analyst to join a high performing team within a European listed environmental solutions organisation based in Central London. £50,000 + 17% Bonus and excellent Benefits.
- POSITION: Financial Accountant / Analyst
- COMPANY: Environmental Solutions
- LOCATION: Central London
- SALARY: £50,000 + 17% bonus + 3% - 6% pension + free lunch + benefits
- REPORTING INTO: ACA KPMG 2007, Financial Reporting Manager(Really switched on, down to earth & progressive)
This position with develop into a Finance Manager (team management) position within 24 months & potentially into a Financial Controller position around the 36 month mark.
Job purpose: To support the Financial Reporting Controller with all aspects of the UK & Ireland group reporting and consolidation processes, business partner with the organisation and assist the Financial reporting controller with AD HOC projects.
- Broad position (Strong technical element with business partnering & analysis)
- Business partner with Finance & Non Finance
- Analysis of consolidated accounts
- AD Hoc projects
- Progression into a Senior management position within 18 - 24 months
- International exposure
- ACA 0 - 2yr post qualified
- Practice background
- Excellent technical skills are essential
- Motivated by business partnering & progression
- Looking for a broad and challenging position
Salary & Benefits
The Financial accountant / analyst will be offered a salary of £50,000 + 17% Bonus and excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.