My Client, a leading Consultancy Business in Central London is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Head Office Team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance this role as Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Client billing, maintaining timely and accurate information
- Preparing and reconciling invoices and payments to external consultants
- Processing other supplier invoices
- Supplier payments via Navision and banking software
- Assist with the preparation of month end reports
- Actively assist with the credit control process
- Monitor potential bad debts and report accordingly
- Reconciliation of the Aged Creditor reports, identifying and addressing any anomalies
- Ad-hoc projects, as directed by the Finance Director
You will need to have a minimum 2 years' experience of working within a finance function.
Experience of Microsoft Navision/SAP/Oracle would be beneficial.