Part-Qualified Financial Accountant
Multi-national Consumer Goods Business has an excellent opportunity for a Part-Qualified Financial Accountant to join their established team based in Central London.
- Production and review of profit & loss reports
- maintain the fixed asset register
- Review variance analysis on projects
- Group reporting various KPI reports from Head Office
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual finance returns to Head Office and month-end journals
- Review of debtors & income
- Ideal candidate will have previous financial accounts experience and be working towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines and provide accurate results
If you are immediately available for work and have the above qualities please apply today.