A global training business is looking to hire a talented Commercial Analyst to join their dynamic commercial finance.
The role offers the opportunity to partner director level stakeholders and have genuine impact on commercial decision making.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner the Commercial Director as the finance input for new business proposals.
- Design and build financial models to facilitate what-if and sensitivity analysis around potential investments.
- Build financial models to calculate potential return on proposed investments.
- Ensure the wider strategic goals for the business are considered, with financial risk analysis undertaken.
- Push back and challenge the commercial team where necessary.
Personal and Professional competencies:
- Must be a strong financial modeller with demonstrable experience of building complex financial models.
- Ideally a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Must be at least part-qualified.
- Experience of business partnering and working with senior level stakeholders.
- Must be proactive, driven and a good communicator.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below. Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.