We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
A highly visable opporrtunity has arisen for a Reporting Accountant who is highly motivated, dynamic and proactive with energy and drive. You will play a pivotal role in our large organisation.
Key responsibilities inclue;
- Pull together the month end consolidated Operational MOB pack and work with the Head of Finance to present upwards
- Work across the 2 portfolios, providing Finance support / being the Finance lead on ad hoc projects / new business prospects / areas of weakness / areas of opportunity
- Look for opportunities to implement best practise across portfolios
- Understand client processes including the planning model / planning cycle
- Support Portfolio Finance Managers in terms of maximising profitability and supporting PD clients - including billing, cost management, revenue growth ideas, ad hoc requests, effective use of contractual terms and influencing future rebids/contracts
- Support the Multi-Client Portfolio Directors
- Support FM's in terms of ensuring adequate financial control is in place and adhered to
- Working with Finance Managers / Portfolio Directors to effectively control debtor levels (involvement in Cash collection)
- Management of KPI / SLA reporting and proactively guiding the achievements.
- Critically appraise all business plans & tactical decisions within the Portfolio.
- Support the Head of Finance in effectively managing and improving the efficiency of the functions processes.
- Involvement in the Business Plan (budgeting) processes
Assist the Head of Finance in company-wide reporting for MOB / Business Planning / Ad hoc issues / Project work
Key attributes must include;
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 2 years PQE
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Operational exposure advantageous
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Able to communicate clearly - both written and orally.
- Confident to deal with Senior Managers and peers
What's in it for you?
At Capita,we create,empower,innovate, inspire,push the boundaries and most important practise what we preach! Training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary plus car allowance, bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.