Experienced bookkeeper job in Ipswich. Good pay, benefits and parking
Bookkeeper required for top 10 Accountancy Practice in Ipswich.
Hays Practice is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper for a Top 10 Accountancy Practice in Ipswich.
The role will necessitate working as part of a team to ensure clients receive breakthrough client service and you will report to the relationship managers on individual assignments.
You will be required to travel to some clients to undertake these duties.
- Undertaking bookkeeping and management accounts services for clients on a monthly or quarterly basis predominantly on Sage Line 50 (some on Excel)
- Preparing VAT returns/ Intrastat returns for clients for review by the manager
- Delegating work to the junior bookkeeper as required and review of this work
- Preparing client year end files up to trial balance for the accounts team
- Sage Line 50 advanced user processing and reporting ability is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience of working in a professional office
- Experience of a number of accounting software packages is desirable but not essential
- AAT or similar accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
Please apply online or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more details.