ACA Financial Accountant
Our client is a 1.5Bn Euro t/o major division of a high profile $30 BN t/o manufacturer and a global leader in its field. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager in a new role created by continued expansion (through both organic growth & acquisition) you will join a friendly, supportive, close knit team with a remit including:
- Providing a financial accounting service to a diverse portfolio of UK and International Businesses
- Assisting in the provision of internally & externally reported financial information - ensuring compliance with legal requirements, accounting standards and fiscal requirements.
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts, and corporation tax packs - for your own entity portfolio - including holding companies and legacy entities managed by the business
- Providing technical assistance to support businesses with the preparation of their statutory accounts
- Group Consolidation
- Providing technical guidance & advising on accounting standards, IFRS requirements, anticipated developments in reporting & compliance requirements
- Reconciliation & Review of General Accounts.
- Creating & posting financial postings & journals
- Assisting in the external audit process
- General support the central finance team, including involvement in re-financing, acquisition & disposal projects, etc.
Our client is ideally looking for a Top 4 Trained recently qualified ACA but will also consider applications working for top 10 firms who have larger company (£100m+) audit experience. You will have comprehensive and up to date technical knowledge gained through professional examinations & experience in profession, including accounting standards, IFRS, preparation of statutory accounts. An understanding and concern for standards, such as compliance with external standards and regulations is critical to the role as is good interpersonal skills in dealing with external bodies, and liaising with internal finance teams. This is an excellent entry level role into a prestigious and highly regarded business and a highly visible role where you can quickly make a name for yourself. The Group FM has no doubt that there will be a variety of career paths available to the successful applicant once they have established and proved themselves in this role. A competitive salary (envisaged ~£38k) is complimented with benefits including: 0830 - 1615 working week (May be some flexibility with start/end times), Pension, 25 days holiday (with the option to buy more), Bonus and Healthcare.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.