Senior Finance Manager
£65,000 - £70,000 + car allowance
Under the direction of the Group Finance Director, support the finance team to deliver accurate and timely financial data to influence and contribute to decision making and business planning throughout the organisation.
- Responsible for month-end close and approving final financial statements
- Preparation and co-ordination of monthly Board pack with commentary and variance analysis
- Main finance lead with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) to develop continuous improvements through regular communication and reviews
- Business partner to central overheads functions through own role and supervision of team
- Lead and coordinate budget and half year forecast cycle for central overheads functions
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring these are completed and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Strong understanding of IFRS/UK GAAP
- Responsible for supporting auditors on any on-field requirements and coordinating with the SSC regarding any requirements from UK partners
- Review and approve the cash flow forecast
- Coordinate with banks and HMRC where appropriate
- Develop business controls and ensure that the business complies with agreed procedures
The ideal candidate will have successfully led audit and/or line teams, will have good academics, be systems literate, will have good interpersonal skills and will see this as an ideal opportunity to begin or extend their career in commerce and industry.
A typical month includes active liaison with business leaders, identifying and leading improvements, working on the financial aspects of a project and delivering quality in our regular monthly reporting to the Board.