Finance Change Manager
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting a Finance Change Manager to join a Financial Services Company based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation that is currently enjoying a period of substantial expansion.
· Oversee all aspects of the financial change relating to moving the business;
· Document existing controls then design appropriate controls;
· Ensure all new controls are documented and staff appropriately trained to perform them;
· Ensure all reporting to payment schemes are compliant with their terms of business and a process is established to produce them to time and accurately.
· Assist where appropriate on further financial change projects to support the transition process to new owners.
· Any other ad hoc activities which may be required from time to time.
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
· ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant with significant experience in developing financial controls and related processes.
· Broad experience of financial general ledger systems and SAGE particularly preferred.
Salary & Benefits
This is a 4 months contract paying £450 a day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.