Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
As Private Client Tax Assistant Manager you will take on the management of the Private Client Tax team with the view of a fast-track promotion to Manager.
The client is a full services accountancy practice, based in London's West End. It's a lively, fun and specialist firm, that focuses mainly on a client base within the media and entertainment industries and works with a number of household names and high profile individuals.
This is a client facing role so to apply you must have experience in managing a portfolio of clients and attending face to face client meetings. As Private Client Tax Assistant Manager you will be responsible for managing the portfolio as well as managing the team, with the view of being promoted quickly to manager if you are able to prove yourself quickly.
- CTA qualified
- An experienced Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
- Previous experience in a client facing role in an accounting practice
- Experience in a pure personal tax role advantageous, but a mixed tax background will be considered.
- Has a willingness and desire to win new work and develop new clients.
- Experience working with non-doms and international work
- Previous contact with high profile entertainment and sports clients beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location
- Salary flexible depending on experience
- West London/ West End
- Fast track to Private Client Tax Manager
- Specialist Accountancy Practice