A unique opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a reputable Blue Chip organisation in the Thames Valley. This is a fantastic time to join the business as they are going through a significant period of change. This is a chance to make your mark within an organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for progression, is people focused and rewards loyalty.
In this broad role, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for this business units Balance Sheet, ensuring compliance with the current accounting standards. Key responsibilities could include:
- Providing technical accounting support and advice to the business including preparation of Statutory accounts
- Overseeing the Balance sheet, including investigation into its robustness
- Overseeing fixed assets, monitoring deprecation and providing Management Accounts.
- Providing support and guidance to the business on OPEX and CAPEX matters.
- You will also provide month- end reporting and liaise with external auditors.
The Financial Accountant will need a keen eye for detail and a knack for problem solving, you will be able to implement improvements and resolve any issues arising. You will also enjoy building relationships as you will partner multiple stakeholders across the business. Alongside a solid technical foundation, you will possess excellent analytical skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a fully qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CA Accountant.
In return you will receive a great benefits package including the opportunity to take paid leave to participate in charity work. If you want to join a company with some of the most advanced technology in Europe, in a role that offers excellent exposure, you are encouraged to apply today.