Strategic Finance Manager
£60,000 - £65,000
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international FMCG business in West London to find a Strategic Finance Manager to manager a product portfolio and engage with internal and external business heads to drive revenue and growth within the business. This role will involve extensive business partnering and you will be expected to liaise with numerous parts of the business and understand their role in the success of the greater team.
The duties will include:
* Development of the long term and short term pack and price strategy work
* Provide insight on competitor landscape, as well as collating shopper insights
* Support direct and indirect resources to deliver Revenue Management milestones
* Develop consistent scenario planning models and critique current tools Scenario planning and post launch evaluation across all channels
* Work closely with Marketing finance team to ensure commercial plans are consistent and complementary to the Revenue Management agenda
* Drive stronger awareness and improved performance in mix (product, channel, pack size), trade promotions, trade terms, pricing, etc
* Lead and support training & education programme to raise the awareness of Revenue Management for the rest of the business
This role would be ideal for someone from a graduate scheme within a large FMCG/retail/manufacturing organisation who is looking to make the next step up.
Due to the high performance expected from someone in this role we will only consider candidates with a strong academic background and a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent.