Mark Sattin are working in sole partnership with one of Yorkshires most desirable mid sized employers to source a Group Finance Manager. Carrying outstanding performance, with revenue growth almost 40% in front of any direct competitor and growth in excess of 10% year on year. This new role as Group Finance Manager will not only provide financial stewardship, but will also lead the business through a crucial period of expected growth. With significant group wide exposure, this role will align internal control, financial reporting and systems to ensure this growth and forecast is supported along with the strategic decision making.
As Group Finance Manager, this role will be expected to lead and direct projects that will specifically influence the board in their strategic decisions. It will drive and implement solutions across the business and although having the support and backing of a large complex group will easily be able to influence at local level. Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing a credible and very capable finance team
- Implement new financial controls across the business
- Prepare monthly consolidations for the group
- Maintain a positive link between both the management accounting and statutory accounts
- Business partner with the Treasury Manager to understand group wide movements and cash reserve for future acquisitions, investments and projects
- Provide feedback, training and support to Regional finance teams as required
- Manage the corporation tax for multiple subsidiaries
- Produce the intercompany recharges and transfer pricing
- Managed external stakeholders including the banks, solicitors, auditors and tax advisors.
- Support Group wide initiatives in delivering projects and various analysis for the board and management teams
Essential this role is targeting a qualified ACA/ACCA likely trained in professional practice. You must be capable of demonstrating an ability to communicate, present to and challenge senior stakeholders with confidence. Current circumstances may be that you are a manager in practice currently, and wishing to embark on your first credible step into industry. Or that you may have cut your teeth in industry and now wish to step up and gain significant exposure within a role that will fast track you towards becoming a Financial Controller. Few opportunities relish this kind of broad exposure in a business that promote work life balance and who are an advocate of developing and promoting their employees.