Finance Manager- Swindon - Competitive
Hays Senior Finance is currently working on behalf of a medium to large sized business in Swindon. The company require an experienced and ideally qualified Finance Manager for this post.
- Manage a Finance team, including performance appraisals, recruitment, disciplinary, with full cost centre budget responsibility.
- Produce monthly management accounts, ensuring compliance with accepted accounting standards. Provide supporting schedules & explanations e.g. variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliation
- Meet all monthly, quarterly & annual reporting obligations.
- Maintain the Finance system & control over the ledgers (G/L, A/P, A/R & FAR). Ensure satisfactory internal controls.
- Manage & coordinate the Company's financial forecasts, annual business plans and budgets.
- Manage & coordinate the Company's insurance, business rates, leasing, exposures & requirements.
- Manage the Company's cash, including payment authorisation, currency requirements
- Fulfil all company obligations with regard to VAT & Corporation tax.
- Liaise with company auditors and ensure clean and efficient audits.
- Support company management in achievement of financial targets and objectives.
- Lead and control audit of the company stock take.
Suitable candidates will be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a similar role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.