Senior Strategy Manager
Senior Strategy Manager - FTSE250
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing Strategy division in a leading FTSE 250 in a leadership capacity. This role will work directly alongside the Head of Strategy and look to formulate and consolidate the turnaround strategy for the next 5 years.
My client is an established, highly acquisitive FTSE 250 Travel business that has undergone a huge business transformation in the last 3 years. The new Executive structure have a renewed focus on the business Strategy and execution and, as such, are building a new team around it.
As the Senior Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for driving the Corporate Strategy for the business across their global portfolio.
- Assessing business operations and functions and recommending, then executing, strategy formulation through projects and M&A.
- Monitoring business performance across key strategic priorities and reporting to the Executive Board.
- Maintaining key stakeholder relationships with the office of the CEO, Heads of across the Group and International business leaders.
- Project manage deal execution and lead the valuation modelling as part of M&A activity.
- Execute individual strategic projects across the group, including acquisition integration.
As the successful candidate, you will be a top tier strategy consultant who has world class academics and has experience working as a Strategy Consultant in one of the top tier consultancies, or boutiques. As a Management Consultant, you will have formulated strategy for top tier corporate clients, managed deal execution and M&A activity. You will be a confident leader, with a strong skill set revolving around corporate development - from origination to implementation. You will be eager to step into a corporate entity and pursue change and turnaround within a high-performing environment.
This is an opportunity to step outside of a Strategic Consultancy and into a leading Corporate, at a pivotal point in the company's history. This is an opportunity for the Senior Manager to truly make change and review top level strategy that will implement the business and sector future. As an advisor to the Board, you will be ready to hit the ground running at make change at an Executive global level. A competitive package and minimal travel is on offer.