Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant £50-55k based in central London - Qualified
Your new company
A Media business based in central London is recruiting a qualified Financial Accountant to join the finance function. You will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and working alongside a team of 12 within finance. This business is currently growing rapidly year on year and also has plans for future growth via acquisitions also.
As a Group Financial Accountant you will
- Hold the prime responsibility in preparing the consolidation of the Group P&L and balance sheet for the purpose of external financial reporting, facilitate review and support the Group Financial Controller to ensure that Group financial control framework is implemented in the businesses
- Liaise with external auditors to produce consolidated and individual company financial statements
- Prepare monthly working capital analysis for inclusion in the management accounts
- Prepare quarterly loan covenants testing for submission to the Group's bond holders
- Work with General Accounting teams within Finance Operations to ensure that Group accounting policies are adhered to
- Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
- Provide key input into the quarterly reporting procedures, particularly around the detailed analysis of each financial report
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a fully qualified ACA looking to make your first move from practice into industry. You must be newly or recently qualified from a Top 4 practice with group consolidation experience
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a highly regarded international business. There is great career prospects within the business where you will benefit from the ability to rotate into the wider finance function and quality training .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.