Commercial Finance Manager
A multibillion turnover, European parented manufacturing company, is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will have significant involvement in commercial budgeting, forecasting and planning process and will work in conjunction with the supply chain side of the business. Reporting into the Finance Director this is a key role within the business and will work closely with the main European office while remaining UK centric and managing a team of five.
Further responsibilities include:
• Managing a team of five with two direct reports.
• Producing annual, rolling and forward looking plans.
• Full ownership of the budget forecast process.
• Engage with key commercial, non-finance stakeholders across supply chain and the senior management team.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
• Excellent self-starting and solution providing problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Strong managerial and team building skills.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle