A new position has arisen due to continued growth within my clients Accountancy Practice in Newbury. They are looking to expand their team with various positions, one of which is a Tax Manager reporting into and working closely with the Partner.
A growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers with offices in London and the Thames Valley, working with clients from a local to an international basis, from business start ups to mergers and acquisitions and everything in between.
They are well respected in the local area and are known for their high levels of service and effective advisory to their clients.
A multi-faceted role with excellent scope for progression and growth for the right person, the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Working directly with the Head of Tax and Partners to provide an all-encompassing tax offering to the firm's clients.
- Providing advisory services as required, including advice on tax issues, including corporate restructuring, clearances required with H M Revenue & Customs, Share Schemes, residence and other personal and corporate advice as required.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring that clients receive an exceptional service and that their all-round tax compliance and planning needs are met.
- Assisting others in the tax team and the wider firm with any tax queries.
- Developing client relationships to become the first point of contact for client queries.
- Meeting new clients and helping to grow the tax services offered by the firm.
It is envisaged that as the role and individual develops more responsibility and exposure will follow.
- Qualified to at least ATT standard.
- An all-round tax background encompassing both corporate and personal tax issues
- An ability to work with staff at all levels
- An ability to manage a portfolio effectively and meet client expectations
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with clients
- The ability to network and develop new business would be advantageous but not essential
£45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Potential for growth
Excellent social aspect within the firm