My client, a FTSE 100 business based in the heart of Luton is currently recruiting for an Finance analyst to join their well established finance team. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with solid experience in financial analysis.
* Take responsibility for the month end and reporting process and cost lines.
* Business partnering and building key relationships with the key budget holders. Become main point of contact for all budgeting queries.
* Holding meetings with Directors and Managers to make sure that there is a clear understanding of budgets and costs.
* Provide any training to members of the finance function.
* Production of Overhead Business Plans, Budgets and Forecasts
* Evaluate changing business needs.
* Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Broad accounting knowledge.
* Ability to communicate with and influence financial and non-financial colleagues
* Excellent Communication skills.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.