Finance Reporting Analyst
Finance Reporting Analyst - Utilties (Excel/VBA/BEx Analyzer)
6 Months - Coventry
- To execute relevant end-to-end reporting processes, including the management of processes conducted by off-shore service providers, ensuring compliance with internal and external controls.
- To compile and produce monthly financial performance reports and annual regulatory reports ensuring all reporting is timely, accurate and delivered to the required deadlines.
- To provide robust and accurate data to support the annual regulatory reporting process ensuring that business controls are operating effectively and documentation is maintained to the required standards.
- To support the finance community with budget and forecasts by developing and maintaining excel models and managing the submissions process into SAP.
- To troubleshoot and resolve reconciliation anomalies and data discrepancies.
Skills and Experience
- Strong MS Excel and VBA skills
- Experience of utilizing large Excel models to collate, allocate and verify financial report outputs - (gaining the skills and ability to understand existing models in a short time period.)
- Experience of reporting from establishing the customer requirements, development of the report to agreed deadlines through to business as usual production.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and customers, maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience of regulatory reporting and compliance with relevant standards and controls.
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements and benefit realisation, prioritization of workload.
- Experience of problem and conflict resolution with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP BW, SAP ECC,SAP BEx Analyzer and Business Objects an advantage