Accounts Payable Assistant
We are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join our retail client. With a brilliant reputation and growing international business, our client is a leading name within luxury household retail providing both private and corporate clients.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Petty Cash reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Maintaining great working relationships with suppliers and clients
- And other ad hoc duties
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have previous hospitality experience ideally
Please apply immediately if you feel you could be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.