Site Finance Manager
Site Finance Manager - Management Accountant
up to £58,500 + £7k car allowance + 10% bonus + benefits
PepsiCo is looking for a qualified management accountant for the position of Site Finance Manager to lead the finance operations agenda at site and work closely with UK Business Unit and Grains Category team to deliver the required financial controls/standards and effective reporting/forecasting practices at site.
This role is based at our Cupar manufacturing site in Scotland. It's an exciting time at Quaker, the UK's favourite oats company is growing, and growing fast! It's our only oats site and has been milling oats for over 100 years and joined the PepsiCo family in 2001. The site produces the brand's market-leading products such as Quaker Oats, Quaker OatSo Simple, Scott's Porage Oats and Scott's So Easy.
So if you are a qualified management accountant looking for an exciting new opportunity to lead a small but pivotal site finance team then this site based finance manager role could be right up your street!
- Develop financial elements of annual operating plan and strategic plans for the site
- Develop accurate forecasts and subsequent variance tracking, in line with business timescales and required formats (including capital). This should include Flash report (week 4) and Rolling forecast
- Deliver accurate, timely financial reporting with appropriate insightful commentary on variances to plan
- Ensure that Swissco operating principles are maintained
- Evaluate the financial impact of change initiatives, and ensure they are reflected correctly in business forecasts
- Lead fixed asset count on 3 year cycle and action all required adjustments
- Ensure that fixed asset register is up to date and all projects closed in a timely manner
- Own site balance sheet reviews including inventory, fixed assets, and accruals; validate balances and raise any risks or opportunities with HO
- Review stock count adjustments and sign off on stock count results
- Analyse destructions, ensure accruals are raised timely, and provide variance commentary on stock movements
- Ensure availability of timely and accurate management information to enable operations teams to optimise performance
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve site performance by collaborating with other sites and sharing best practices
- Financially qualified - management accountant, CIMA qualified essential
- Financial and project management experience in operations environment
- Ability to effectively manage system and people change is a key skill
- Ability to analyse complex situations and recommend correct course of action, and the ability to offer sound guidance to Senior Management
- Clearly demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to develop, motivate, empower and coach a team of staff and frontline colleagues
- Clear communicator, able to deliver complex messages in a simple manner
- Influencing and relationship building skills across Operations peers, seniors and the site leadership team
- Flexible approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to make good, balanced business decisions to meet future business and customer requirements
- Is seen as a role model, inspiring trust in those around them whilst promoting an environment of achievement and recognition
- Demonstrated drive for results and a can do attitude. Leverages a keen understanding of key business drivers in own area to get results and facilitate change
PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses - Frito-Lay, Quaker, Pepsi-Cola, Tropicana and Gatorade - also make hundreds of other nourishing, tasty foods and drinks that bring joy to our consumers in more than 200 countries.
Location: Cupar, Scotland - relocation supported
Salary: up to £58,500 + £7k car allowance + 10% bonus + benefits