An opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an exciting and dynamic business as it grows in the UK and Internationally. The work will be varied but never dull!
A luxury business based amongst the Yorkshire countryside - currently going through a lot of growth in the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for bank reconciliations and monthly journal postings
- Production of the month end management accounts and supporting commentary and analysis
- Development of month end processes and reporting
- Co-ordinating the annual Budget and Quarterly Reforecast process with specific focus on overhead spend and analysis of this
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Production of UK VAT and other tax reporting
- Providing Finance support and commercial guidance to retail operations
- Accounting support for overseas branches and subsidiaries
- To take on project work and drive profit improvement throughout the business.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail, with a focus on delivering accurate information to tight deadlines. You need to be able to demonstrate sound commercial awareness and business acumen as well as being a fully qualified accountant ideally (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be self motivated, pro-active and used to working with initiative in a collaborative working environment. You will be able to problem solve and challenge as well as take responsibility for your own development.
You will need to demonstrate experience in Sage Accounting and possess advanced Excel and report writing skills.
Note due to the rural location of the office, own transport is a necessity.
Salary - £34,000- £36,000 depending on experience + benefits package