Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part qualified accountant to join an International Logistics Business in North Nottingham. With an excellent portfolio of clients and modern offices this employer is one of choice in the Nottinghamshire area.
Your new role
- To work as part of a team to produce financial reports for internal, group, external and statutory purposes adhering to specified deadlines. Group reporting to fast close (period end, audited quarter and year end figures submitted within 6 Japanese working days).
- To respond to audit and group enquiries for additional information accurately and promptly.
- Responsible for intercompany reporting to group in an accurate and efficient manner.
- To complete financial charges for allocated costs to the P&L accurately and to deadlines.
- To produce accurate financial information for area of responsibility. This includes management accounts, budgets, forecasts, balance sheet reconciliations, and other key financial analysis and reports. All information must be produced in accordance with the relevant accounting standards or company policy, procedures and deadlines.
- To identify and highlight financial/business changes which affect area of responsibility and communicate them accordingly.
- To highlight any areas of potential current or future risk, working with management to mitigate the risk
- Maintain specified financial records for the company.
- Provide cover for Financial Accounts team as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be commercially focused will have management accounting experience as well as financial accounting experience. You will be either CIMA or ACCA part qualified and will be currently working in commerce and industry.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday Pension - company contribution up to 6% matched with employee contribution.
Individual private healthcare
4 x death in service
Cover 3 months notice period
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.