Attached to international corporate accounting team, this is a high profile role with significant senior stakeholder engagement. You will be responsible for the accounting and financial control for 70+ corporate entities in addition to equally significant involvement in group wide restructuring projects.
Overall financial management of global (non-US) companies including managing relationships with third party service providers in each case.
Reviewing monthly management accounts, and monitoring for foreign exchange movements, the role will also involve leading on restructuring projects with significant liaison with group tax, treasury and legal functions.
Further responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all required data is uploaded and validated in Cognos
- Regular liaison with the Director of International Accounting, Group CFO, SVP Global Control
- Assisting with the budget preparation and reporting issues
- Ensuring audit files are prepared in line with auditor’s information requests and the timetable, and that all issues are identified early and resolved
- Reviewing and challenging the control sheet submissions from overseas entities to ensure compliance
- Challenge significant balance sheet and income statement movements
- Managing 3 direct reports
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Experience with Sage and Cognos
- Good Excel Skills
- Detailed technical knowledge of IFRS
- Proven track record of working in a complex environment and retaining the credibility and accuracy of the numbers.
- The ability to retain high level views on issues whilst retaining attention to the detail & ensuring the integrity of the information produced
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle