This dynamic joint venture is looking for a Financial Controller with exposure to hedge accounting, general management and financial accounting, financial modelling, and supervisory experience.
The key responsibilities would include hedge accounting and general treasury management, management accounting, financial accounting and full commercial finance support and involvement.
Further responsibilities include:
- Treasury accounting including hedge and FX.
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of statutory accounts in line with IFRS.
- Budget and forecast process lead.
- Supervision of a small team of qualified accountants.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Preparation of complex statutory accounts to IFRS
- Monthly reporting /forecast/variance skills
- Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle