Our client is a well-established, multi-sited business service organisation, who have over 50,000 employees throughout UK and Ireland and have an impressive portfolio of businesses within their group. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as a Finance Manager, due to a recent expansion of the current unit.
This is a superb Finance Manager (6 month contract) role, initially covering a special project with a view to potential extension subject to performance.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a small team of 4 reports and you will be required to ensure accuracy and completion of all financial returns for weekly and monthly accounts, ensuring compliance to central financial controls. This role is largely client-facing, so previous exposure to a smilar level role would be ideal
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing reporting and management information as and when required for senior stakeholders
- Analysing and managing effectively all costs incurred by the business
- Ensuring correct pricing structure is in place and adhered to
- Attending various monthly and quarterly reviews
- Ensuring budgets are understood and achieved
- Ensuring costs are managed effectively with budget
- Support, develop and training of small finance team
Ideal profile as a Finance Manager
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Offer recent, relevant experience within a similar role
- Offer a pro-active, positive approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to change
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning business as a Finance Manager, and ideally you will be immediately available, or available at short notice to commence this role, due to the 6 month contract nature. My client is within easy reach of all public transport routes.