The position of FP&A Analyst forms an integral part of divisional FP&A team, supporting consolidations, financial analysis, preparation of presentations and projects.
Managing monthly actual reporting on P&L, balance sheet and cash flows, and reviewing consistency and accuracy of monthly actual data on key account lines.
They will provide insight in material variances to senior management, whilst giving a monthly update of capital expenditure as well as monthly updates by country.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assisting with consolidations and review the Quarterly Forecast submissions from all areas.
- Supporting and assisting with Hyperion Planning projects.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis to support all functional departments in their decision making.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial senior management and board presentations.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Maintains good relationships with key players in and outside finance
- Analytical with strong IT skills specifically in Excel. Preferably working knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management and JDE/Oracle accounting systems
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle