A world leader in manufacturing is looking for a Financial Accountant to produce timely, relevant and reliable financial & management information to satisfy the statutory and internal reporting requirements of the treasury entity.
Liaising with the treasury team, the external auditors and staff across the business, and preparing of external statutory reporting under IFRS, meeting advanced reporting deadlines due to bank contracts.
Further responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective operation of the back office function of the Treasury Management systems.
- Preparing the annual budget and forecast, providing commentary on variances to budget required by group reporting teams.
- Responsible for Oracle system administration tasks for the company including bank and external interfaces.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Oracle or similar systems
- Good Excel Skills
- Experience of working in an international organisation with global intercompany transactions is desirable
- Able to work as a team
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle