Senior Tax Manager
This world class leader in manufacturing is looking for an experienced tax manager to lead the direct and indirect tax affairs of the UK group. The primary responsibility is for Corporation Tax,VAT and Transfer Pricing, howeverthe role has oversight of all other taxes including excise/customs duty and benefit-in-kind employment taxes.
The role involves providing strategic tax compliance support to both the UK Market and wider parts of the company, ensuring timely and accurate submission of all internal reporting requirements, Corporation tax returns, VAT returns and Intrastat Declarations.
Further responsibilities include:
- Proactively provide advice and recommendations on a broad range of activities and special projects
- Leading relationships with the UK Tax Authority, fostering an open and collaborative environment
- Leading the entity simplification project for the UK group.
- Ensure that systems, procedures and controls are complaint with local legislation and proactively engage with the business to achieve implementation of any required changes.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of IFRS required
- Familiar with SAP systems & Alphatax
- Good communication skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle